WE'RE HIRING!EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (CONTRACTOR)
READY TO JOIN THE OH SNAP! SOCIAL SQUAD?
My name is Karlyn, founder and lead strategist of Oh Snap! Social. In a few words, I am a Social Media strategist with a writing, marketing, and dance obsession. I am Fan Firestarter 🔥 Community Curator, Content Obsessor, and Integrated Marketing Maven.
I am looking for an Executive Assistant to help tame the chaos that is in my inbox and calendar, along with a multitude of other tasks that help keep business running as usual. Someone who can comfortably work alongside social media gurus, business coaches, SEO strategists, and more. If you love a challenge while providing support to entrepreneurs to help them let go of the overwhelm to make space for the things they love about their businesses….then this position may be right for you! The Executive Assistant will report directly to me while working with other team members as the company continues to grow.
Essentially, you would be the supportive force that empowers both myself and Oh Snap! Social’s Integrator. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on this individual for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level systems and operations.
Karlyn, this sounds like me! What does this role entail?
Your day to day responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Calendar Management
- Provide calendar management for the CEO
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Coordinate team meetings and retreats and assist with team meetings as needed
- Project Awareness
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Anticipate the CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- CEO Support
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the Integrator as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Conserve the CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating communication
- Coordinate management of content and flow of information to CEO
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Track CEO’s spending and prepare expense reports
- Administrative Support
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
What strengths and skills do you require?
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidence
Ready to go?