WE'RE HIRING!SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER
Oh Snap! Social is looking for a Part-Time Social Media Account Manager who is ALL about the people. If you are a person that can translate clients’ wants into creative understanding, this may be just what you have been looking for! Oh Snap! is a boutique social media marketing firm that serves clients “tempted to fake their own death and flee to Tahiti at the mere thought of content creation.” This role balances our attention to an impeccable client experience with our company commitment to easy-to-implement solutions serving those who are intimidated by social media and its ever-changing landscape.
Our team is always staying ahead of the curve when it comes to social media’s changing tides and is continues to present a curious attitude when it comes to propelling our clients’ forward to reach their social media marketing goals (and how those goals align with their business objectives quarterly). We are committed to the client messages being shared within their social media footprint and the work they’re doing to make an impact on their audience. We’re lucky to be part of their orbit!
The Social Media Account Manager reports directly to our Integrator while working with other team members to meet or exceed deadlines and client goals.
During this 10 hours a week engagement, you will use your social media project coordination experience to manage all marketing communications for each project as assigned. The ideal candidate will use your persuasive and excellent communication skills to serve as the liaison between the client, the project specific content team and the rest of the Oh Snap! Squad.
Using your Client relationship experience, you are a resourceful and effective problem solver. On a day-to-day basis, you must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities from inside the project team as well as work flow log jams.
Being highly organized allows for deadlines to easily be met. The successful Social Media Account Manager is comfortable using verbal and written communication skills that allow others to find motivation and a sense of urgency that will continue to drive project objections.
Responsibilities and Duties
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Client Relationship Management
- Acts as the primary client contact for assigned projects and working closely with clients to learn their marketing and communications needs
- Can virtually attend and lead regular client calls (twice a month)
- Project Management
- Delegate tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Strategy Management
- Works closely with all company department staff to develop and implement strategic plans and social media campaigns
- Project Management
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to implement each client project and/or campaign
- Provides timely issuance of all documentation: meeting summaries, status reports, timelines, etc.
- Manages time resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget
- Team Management
- Oversee content team to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources for the efficient execution of projects
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative, and production processes within an agency arena
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization through excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Client relationship management experience – minimum of 3 years
- Social media specific project coordination experience – minimum 3 years
- Supervisory experience – minimum 2 years – that shows up as working well with other people and building rapport quickly
- Resourceful and reflective for problem-solving
- Strong social media platform experience with Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter. YouTube, Pinterest are a bonus!
Prefer but not required:
- Experience with project management software, ideally Basecamp
- Experience with time tracking software, ideally Harvest
- Experience with instant messaging platforms, ideally Slack
- Experience with content scheduling software, ideally AgoraPulse.
As an Independent contractor role, this position is eligible for hourly rate of $30-40 (dependent upon experience). Additional benefits include remote work and flexibility in setting your schedule.
When applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include a paragraph about why you are looking for part time work RIGHT NOW. Candidates will be required to successfully pass our PROJECT test. We are only accepting applicants via email. No phone calls please.